Getting to the studio:
If you are coming from downtown or either direction on Mopac the best way to get to the studio is to go south on the Mopac Access road at Lake Austin Blvd. There is a street (alley way with a street name) "Foster" just past the food trucks at the pawn shop. Take a right there and enter the first opening to the right. This is our parking lot and you will be looking directly at the entrance to the studio. If you are coming from the West side of town on Lake Austin Blvd enter the main entrance to the parking lot just before Mopac. Park towards the back of the lot and enter the studio's main entrance at the lower level in the back of the building.
- BE ON TIME! Traffic in Austin is unpredictable at times, so if you’re running late just call the studio and we'll do our best to take care of you. We recommend arriving 10-minutes before scheduled class start time for returning clients and 15-minutes prior for newcomers.
- BE AWARE of those around you. The group atmosphere is an excellent motivator + works best when everyone is mindful.
- DURING CLASS/ SESSION: Please keep conversations to a minimum (it disturbs others trying to focus).
- NO PHONES: Please leave your phone with your belongings. If you feel an emergency my arise during your class please let the front desk know we will make sure that you are notified. Many people come to class expecting to leave their world aside for the 55 minutes during class. Being on your phone is distraction for the other class participants.
- SHOES are required of all Boxing classes.
- No one will be allowed in to class more than 8 minutes after class has begun.